• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

First ride today

MOONDOG59

I will take the K1100RS out for the first time :D since my accident :( (different bike). Barring any mechanical hiccups :shock: , I hope it goes well. We have both had extensive maintenance and repairs since last May. Repaired RH landing gear :D for me and new head gasket, rebuilt water and oil pump, new brake hoses, freshly painted fairings, rebuilt brake calipers, fluid changes all the way around and a good looking over for her. I hope the ride goes well :D .

Last edited:
Good luck!

Hope all goes well with you, I can not relate to that. I have been very lucky in 45 years of riding now accidents on road bikes with a lot of falls on dirt bikes. I have had friends that have had cages pull out into their lanes. Enjoy the ride and weather. . . it is already dry, windy and dusty in eastern Colorado and too snowy in the mountains.

Back