• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone from Iowa going to the Rally?

I use to own an ATV Race Team and we where headed to Texas for a race and our riders were all in their late teens and they dubbed me Oldmanwheeler and it's stuck ever since. I sent several emails this winter about joining the Bahnsturmers but never heard back from any one. We just moved to Ames this past year and both my wife and I ride BMW's. Why don't you have someone contact me as we would like to meet some other BMW riders.

I'll be leaving from Le Claire, Iowa to attend the rally in Gillette. I've not yet planned my route or departure date. I'll try to detrmine the date today and the route this weekend.

I'll be leaving from Le Claire, Iowa to attend the rally in Gillette. I've not yet planned my route or departure date. I'll try to detrmine the date today and the route this weekend.

I create GPS routes for small rallies and group rides so I already have numerous scenic rides laid out between here and Wy. I'd be happy to provide a route for your to check out if you'd like. I got a message yesterday and there are a few more from Ames that are going out so maybe we can all ride out together of the schedules work out. Thanks for getting back with me.

I wish I could join you guys this year. The Top O' the Rockies rally gets the nod this year and I can't attend both. I volunteered with Tom and his wife in the registration tent last summer in West Bend and had a great time. Maybe I'll have to check out the Bahnsturmers like I originally said I was going to do last summer.

One of the Bahnsturmers tagged along with us on the way back from the MOA rally last year and she was a pleasure to ride with. I think she was riding a maroon K75.

Safe travels to all of you...

My wife and I are anxious to meet the Bahnsturmers. We belong to the American Legion Riders Post 731 out of Des Moines and they are a great group of people. I'm glad you mentioned that about a Lady rider as my wife is just learning to ride and really wants to find so other females to ride with.

Hey Bahnsturmers, you have two couples here who want to join. Since we do not know who to contact why don't you have someone contact Rebgen and myself. :beer

Back