• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Slide Show Slide Show

I must have bored the sh*t out of all :banghead And it was a nice day to ride to Niagra Falls as well thanks for looking,Michael R..:thumb :scratch :dunno :lurk :whistle

That was fun. Thanks.

I owned one of those XLCR cafe Harleys when they were new. I probably should have kept it since they all seem to be in museums now. Probably where they belong since they were such ill handling, unreliable motorcycles. Neat looking, though.

John

Thanks to all

What fun! I loved it but it took me awhile to see it cause I was away from my high speed connection.

Here's one of my favorites, Paul's birthday in Big Bend, TX:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/VoniGlaves/2008 Paul BD Trail Ride/?albumview=slideshow

Voni
sMiling

Voni, That was Great!! So did Paul chase any Doogies? Now that your in Texas did the Horse trader give yoou much for your bikes :) serious your slides were exelent and thank you for your kind words. I think there should be a slide show photo section as well> Thanks Michael...

Don't worry. We're not trading bikes ; )

Thanks for your kind words.

Definitely you need to start this thread in the Photography forum. Great Idea!!

No doggies. But we did have Cowboy Chris help us find a Christmas tree and carry it home by donkey delivery.

Life is good when you live it!

Voni
sMiling

Ya it must be a b when you have to decorate the Cactus:)
:type Thanks Michael..

Thank you for sharing your Christmass with us.

The BMW Loonie-Tic will be hosting our social get together:eat :drink and I will post the gang including Don the Kiltmiester April 20,2008 at Don's house Thanks Voni For the Wonderfull things you and Paul do for the BMW Moa. Michael..

Back