• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

BreadMan

After being held back for so long from my rightful position of power, and after intense legal wrangling by the MOA Board (Why do you think your dues are so high?) I am finally being allowed to submit my name for the highest office in the BMW Motorrad volunteer organization.

Under my administration, we'll eliminate the number of final drive failures by 50%. We'll shorten service wait times in the spring by 2 days, and best of all, we'll provide kegs of Hoegaarden at the annual rally instead of that regular domestic stuff you've been drinking.

My campaign PAC will accept funds from developers and custom choppers shops, as I want my administration to be as egalitarian as possible.

Furthermore, I will move to ban Bubba Zanetti from the premises as soon as possible.

I look forward to your outpouring of support.

But what's your stance on helmet laws? :stick

:hide

As the President of the MOA, we will enter into a lucrative marketing agreement with Schuberth, the worlds premier manufacturer of flip-face helmets. As most BMW riders won't be seen without a flip-face helmet, this will provide a unique marketing opportunity for Schuberth, allowing them access to our group of highly educated and over compensated members.

I'm sure you could have found something better than Hoegaarden. It's not bad but it wouldn't be my first choice. My vote goes to the candidate who promises a beer that is dark and not domestic. Sorry BreadMan. :drink

you had me till sentence number five.

i would like to announce my support for anyone except breadman as president of our fine organization.

I'm sure you could have found something better than Hoegaarden. It's not bad but it wouldn't be my first choice. My vote goes to the candidate who promises a beer that is dark and not domestic. Sorry BreadMan. :drink

Very well then.

I will also provide Guiness for you and your delegates.
I trust that will be amply dark and foreign for the swearing of your allegiance.

Very well then.

I will also provide Guiness for you and your delegates.
I trust that will be amply dark and foreign for the swearing of your allegiance.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

But as an aspiring politician, what are you going to do to make me trust that you will keep your campaign promises? :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap

But as an aspiring politician, what are you going to do to make me trust that you will keep your campaign promises? :D

I'm not an aspiring politician, I'm an executive.

That means I get things done.

And if that means pints of Guiness all around, then so be it.

Bread Man do you have a Black Helicopter Pilots license ? Or do you just plan on riding on MOA One ? :drink

This year MOA One will be changed from an R1200GS to an K1200GT in a special BMW paint scheme. I will have this bike trailered to meet me at important events, where I will pose with it in an impressive array of BMW clothing.

you had me till sentence number five.

i would like to announce my support for anyone except breadman as president of our fine organization.

I'm afraid the membership will speak with a loud and clear voice Bubba. It's probably best to begin collecting your personal belongings now.

Breadman, I have heard you have raised dough from questionable sources.
ABATE and H.O.G.
How do you respond to these allegations?

After being held back for so long from my rightful position of power, and after intense legal wrangling by the MOA Board (Why do you think your dues are so high?) I am finally being allowed to submit my name for the highest office in the BMW Motorrad volunteer organization.

Under my administration, we'll eliminate the number of final drive failures by 50%. We'll shorten service wait times in the spring by 2 days, and best of all, we'll provide kegs of Hoegaarden at the annual rally instead of that regular domestic stuff you've been drinking.

My campaign PAC will accept funds from developers and custom choppers shops, as I want my administration to be as egalitarian as possible.

Furthermore, I will move to ban Bubba Zanetti from the premises as soon as possible.

I look forward to your outpouring of support.

Well, let see.....

my dues are paid by government funding so I could care less how high they go
My airhead has no final drive issues nor did they as a rule
I do my own service so I only have to wait until I feel like it
I never drink that watery domestic stuff, even if I did go the rally so..
I've developed just fine by myself and finally
"I chop 'em to bits becuase I like my hambergers raw!" so I don't care for or need any one elses chopper serivces..

so I guess you'll not get my vote...

RM

Breadman, I have heard you have raised dough from questionable sources.
ABATE and H.O.G.
How do you respond to these allegations?

RR, we don't need another divisive Administration like we have now, but rather one that will work together with all groups of people to advance to sport of motorcycling. If you think that money from HOG and ABATE is tainted money, perhaps you should consider joining your local scooter club.

:laugh :nyah

I never said it was tainted, interesting choice of words, Mr wannabe.

The Scooter club refused my membership, as my scooter had a Jet engine and wheelie bars.

I don't drink beer, watcha gonna do for those of us who could care less about Beer and like Bubba?
(Not camo though)

Last edited:
:laugh :nyah

I never said it was tainted, interesting choice of words, Mr wannabe.

The Scooter club refused my membership, as my scooter had a Jet engine and wheelie bars.

I don't drink beer, watcha gonna do for those of us who could care less about Beer and like Bubba?
(Not camo though)

Oh, you like Bubba?
I think we have a special camping section at the rally for you.

We'll also have a direct ordering telephone number to the Touratech warehouse to get access to the latest in backordered parts.

This year MOA One will be changed from an R1200GS to an K1200GT in a special BMW paint scheme. I will have this bike trailered to meet me at important events, where I will pose with it in an impressive array of BMW clothing.

Trailers are for boats. Bikes have wheels and licenses allowing them to be operated on public roads and highways. No real candidate for the presidency of the BMWMOA would ever advocate trailering a bike. Too bad your candidacy ended the same day it began. :)

Trailers are for boats. Bikes have wheels and licenses allowing them to be operated on public roads and highways. No real candidate for the presidency of the BMWMOA would ever advocate trailering a bike. Too bad your candidacy ended the same day it began. :)

Your dislike for Irish beer is one strike against you, and now this. I'll have some of my campaign staff reach out to you at a better time.

Back