• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Check out what i found today:

B

BUBBAZANETTI

abandoned, just sitting there

270506992_8SJwC-L.jpg

Care to be more specific? We are now confused! :dunno

Can we claim squatter's rights on behalf of the MOA. What a club house that would make!

Care to be more specific? We are now confused! :dunno

Can we claim squatter's rights on behalf of the MOA. What a club house that would make!

well, as the official club squatter, i call that first building, but there's tons more for all you guys, you can have your pick, dozens and dozens of buildings just sitting there:

270507179_isEwr-L.jpg

Check out those antennas on top of the building. They are new! Something is going on inside that abandoned building.

Check out those antennas on top of the building. They are new! Something is going on inside that abandoned building.

not to mention the camera above the right door and the newness of the doors themselves. there were some buildings being used. the sand in front of this one didn't show any vehicles had pulled in recently.

Upper windows are boarded apparently not for security ( not to the top) but to block view. Who knows what evil lurks...........:eek

Good looking bike! Tell us about the GPS mount on the tank bag. Looks like a good place to put a gps.

By the way, were you there to visit Breadman?

Easy :german

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Einstein

_xy-1392349_1

Po'town's got similar troubles. What the following site doesn't mention is how toxic the grounds are at The Hudson River State Hospital. The place was a dumping ground for a whole lot of Big Business in the local area who aren't fessing up.
Did I say allegedly? Yeah. Allegedly. Yeah.

Good looking bike! Tell us about the GPS mount on the tank bag. Looks like a good place to put a gps.

i detailed the construction process somewhere. i basically took the little sticky dash mount, removed the 4 screws from the bottom of it, and replaced them with slightly longer screws with some washers straight through the plastic top of the big mac tank bag and put some thread lock on them. there is a small fuse block in the tank bag that powers the gps, a small distribution amp (gps, mp3 and sat radio into 1 headphone w/volume control) and the satellite radio. everything comes with the bag when i go away from the bike. it's not perfect, as it bounces around a bit, but the S doesn't have a lot of dash/bar mounting options, esp with the low bars. this doesn't block the gauges at all, at least with my 6'5" frame sitting on the bike.

i detailed the construction process somewhere. i basically took the little sticky dash mount, removed the 4 screws from the bottom of it, and replaced them with slightly longer screws with some washers straight through the plastic top of the big mac tank bag and put some thread lock on them. there is a small fuse block in the tank bag that powers the gps, a small distribution amp (gps, mp3 and sat radio into 1 headphone w/volume control) and the satellite radio. everything comes with the bag when i go away from the bike. it's not perfect, as it bounces around a bit, but the S doesn't have a lot of dash/bar mounting options, esp with the low bars. this doesn't block the gauges at all, at least with my 6'5" frame sitting on the bike.

Excellent Idea.

Easy :german

Back