• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

( turn off highlight in posts)

F

Flapjack

I'm not sure how I turned on my name to RED highlight, But I would like it to be in regular Black and white text please. Can any one direct me, be nice please :scratch Thanks Bruce Still learning the sight!!! :help

I just found the Big Red " NEED HELP " link I'll try that Thanks

Welcome to the forum. You should be able to do it through one of the edit options. Click on edit profiel in the bar up on the top right of the screen. Good luck.

Thanks I reset the only thing that I touched, but I don't think it helped. Does anyone know what to do?? Thanks Bruce
Are there any moderators or the like on this forum that might know?? :scratch When something screws up I go to the last thing I touched or adjusted, most of the time I can get it fixed. Still trying Bruce

Not certain what you are seeing on your end but on my end it looks normal. Your screen name is blue on my screen. That is because it is a link to the options to reach your contact information and profile.

Any way, welcome again and good luck.

Back