• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

motorcycle safety advert

Do you think most people believe those stats? I have trouble believing my brain "makes up" the majority of what I am seeing/thinking...........but I suppose if only a couple people start to look for us more, it is worth putting it out there.

Do you think most people believe those stats? I have trouble believing my brain "makes up" the majority of what I am seeing/thinking...........but I suppose if only a couple people start to look for us more, it is worth putting it out there.

Surely your brain "makes up" 100% of what you think you are seeing.
What it can't process in the normal way (whatever synaptic connections that takes) it will do a best guess at, based on experience and other gooey grey brain matter stuff. That only 20% isn't taken in is what surprises me.

The 96% that think smaller means further away....that makes perfect sense. To then associate further away with slower, again I'd say that was human conditioning, wouldn't you?

Back