• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Road Side Attractions

gJxJLu8.jpg

Lee, so you have been holding on to my earlier post for 5-6 years? :) Thanks for the pictures. I hope to get there one day.

Last edited:
Lee, so you have been holding on to my earlier post for 5-6 years? :) Thanks for the pictures. I hope t get there one day.

I noticed my picture in the old post is no longer visible because photo sharing site in a old forum shut down.
I went back and uploaded pictures to the old posts.

Last edited:
I noticed my picture in the old post is no longer visible because photo sharing site in a old forum shut down.

Guess that stuff happens with 3rd party software/servers. Why not go back to your older post, edit out the links to the old site, and upload to the MOA servers? That way it will be there "forever"...well mostly!!

Guess that stuff happens with 3rd party software/servers. Why not go back to your older post, edit out the links to the old site, and upload to the MOA servers? That way it will be there "forever"...well mostly!!

I went back and added the pictures that were missing. I only attach pictures from my computer now :)

That's why I have used SmugMug for so long. Over 15 000 pics up always accessible and always stable for postings.

That's why I have used SmugMug for so long. Over 15 000 pics up always accessible and always stable for postings.

Two different things- really. When the pictures are here on the forum’s server, they are here for the duration.

Having a Smuggy is great…….until the user decides to discontinue using it. This is why we encourage anyone that wants to do a DIY feature thread to host the pictures here on the MOA server. Most remember the PhotoBucket change of user complications.
It would be nice if the forum was easier to upload pictures onto. Between the members and the moderators we can generally get people going on the photo uploads.
OM

Lee, I should have remembered. Fun to see the Then and Now. Rockin' on the KRS back then. When was the picture taken?

Last edited:
ND Wind Chime

I came across this while riding yesterday. It seems pretty appropriate for ND. It's been a very windy fall season. Today and tomorrow is expected to bring 50+ MPH wind gusts.

IMG_9523-X2.jpg

Warren, NH

The army engineer who designed this missile arranged to have one erected in his home town after it was decommissioned in hopes of inspiring generations of students there to go into math and sciences.

Attachments

• Warren,_NH.jpg
    Warren,_NH.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 60
Back