• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Road Side Attractions

Christmas Tree Pass on the Nevada BDR

i-fL2LdSF.jpg

i-w9h2X6w.jpg

Both sides of the road side, revisited.

C075EAF6-9533-4F5E-BEB4-2D7B9F89205D.jpg

Spent a day riding in the Borrego Springs area on the way to the Airhead Last Chance Rendezvous at the warm springs at Agua Caliente County Park.(San Diego)

Last edited:
The Office Cafe. Irvington, Virginia

Notice the toothbrush columns. I think this was once a dentist's office.

IMG_20190427_075915558 Toothbrush Columns Resize 2MB.jpg

Last edited:
Route 66 Attraction

766328FF-21A8-4AF5-A4E6-211CA55F9AA5.jpeg1AA590DC-C69E-490D-B102-5EBB7A396A0E.jpegA42F4ADB-395C-4D50-93DF-C03B811DD828.jpegI went to the Social Security Office in Litchfield Illinois today to check on the part b medi care stuff and took Route 66 from Staunton to Litchfield. On the way back I stopped in Mt. Olive at the Union Miners Cemetery, a nice monument to people who died because of their working conditions and those who died trying to improve those same conditions.

Lawrence Welk Birthplace

Larewnce Welk Boyhood home. Strasburg, ND. Right on the way to Fargo from somewhere in 2020.

Attachments

• Welk Boyhood.jpg
    Welk Boyhood.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 270
Lawrence Welk's Birthplace

Just outside Strasburg, North Dakota. Right on the way to Fargo from somewhere.

Attachments

• Welk Boyhood.jpg
    Welk Boyhood.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 266
Back