• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

FOR RENT!! Lovely Apartment Near Quantico Va.

R

rocketman

Lovely rustic apartment home conveniently located near Quantico Marine Base just off Rt. 1. This is a bright airy structure where you can enjoy cooling breezes year around as you sit on front porch and enjoy the quiet rustic natural garden surrounding this secluded structure. More than just an apartment this home simply extrudes the charm of quiet country living. The owner has spared no expense (quite literally) to maintain the ambiance of this sturdy, well weathered, single story wood clapboard home. Many recent upgrades to the property include addition of a stone driveway, enclosed front porch, and many more to numerous to mention. A must see, must rent property. Ask for Ron (Honest Joe) Fairland for an appointment to see the inside, we assure you youÔÇÖll be amazed at the condition of the interior!

Extremely affordable, and weÔÇÖll even throw in the first septic system cleaning!

4-rent-web.jpg

RM :D :D

(I think they need to remove the sign???)

I think someone needs to call and ask about renting the place. Make sure to record it so we can hear the reaction after the long pause. :)

And that's not all, it comes with a nice riding mover that I'll post a picture of later on today after I go by and get a picture of it, not only is it rather unique but its equally rustic, and uses very little gas...

RM

If it was in San Francisco it would it would get close to a million sale price.

and as promised the riding mower that comes with the lovely rustic establishment above....

mower-web.jpg

as I said, very fuel efficient!

RM :D

Back