• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1100rt

More fun than I deserve!
R1100RT

My R1100RT poised at the edge of Big Bay Ontario on the way to the Rolling Brocolli Rally.:) Joined BMWMOA as it was being formed in about 1972. Vern Hanson, founder of the Detroit Club, became first president of the BMWMOA and said " get your application in and get a low number". Thus, my #34. The R1100RT is my 7th BMW, and is named " Last One IV". It's the fourth one I told my wife is the last one I will ever need. Last year received my 200,000 awards from the club and BMW. This club has been a really big part of my life and I love it!!!:clap

Attachments

• rt at big bay.jpg
    rt at big bay.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Jim Slater said:
My R1100RT poised at the edge of Big Bay Ontario on the way to the Rolling Brocolli Rally.:)

So tell us about you, Jim, we got pictures of just bikes over on the "Show Your Bike" thread.

Inquiring Minds Want to Know what you TCD guys do. Do you know Vic Waruszewski? He's a KBasa bro.

:D

dave
Born in Detroit

Back