• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Yankee Beemers Meeting

oldcarkook

Subzero Scooter Idiot
Under ideal riding conditions, Yankee Beemers monthly meeting at the new location was well attended by about 100 of your closest friends!

Stone's Public House in Ashland, MA served up an outstanding breakfast for the discerning palate. :D This historic restaurant is located in downtown Ashland about one block off the five mile mark of the Boston Marathon, which is running today at noon on this Patriot's Day Holiday.:thumb

Lots of great bikes to drool over
icon_smile_shy.gif
and lots of good people. I was able to meet a few of you for the first time which is always a treat. :thumb

Temperatures from 70-75 under cloudless skies made everyone a bit ancy to hurry up a ride.
rdr.gif
It's been a long winter, and beautiful day like that can't be spent eating and socializing...yes it can!

They taught me the secret handshake and I got my YB patch. I am one with the universe now.:bliss

A few pics of the location and the bikes!

It was a splendid day, and nice to meet YOU, too.
Great to have bugs hitting the faceshield again,
it is a sure sign of SPRING!
WOoOoOoooo HooOooOoOoOoooo!

I miss the old club, I do, I do.

I don't even recognize any of the people in the pictures, it's almost been 5 years since Kbasa and I left.

:confused:

Back