• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Chief Joseph Rally

bob_m

http://www.bmwro.org/

Rider Magazine ran an article on riding in central Oregon. The article was very complimentary about the countryside and the twisty nature of the roads, but frankly the authors could not quite capture how great this part of the country really is. The BMW Riders of Oregon have their annual rally in June in the town of John Day surrounded by big western countryside that is unique to Oregon.

The Town of John Day welcomes the riders. Central and Eastern Oregon is high desert and June is dry. The Police watch the main road (Hwy 26) and pretty much ignore the hinterlands. There are deer.

As the magazine is current I thought it would be timely to mention what a great early summer destination this rally provides.

See Ya

http://www.bmwro.org/

Rider Magazine ran an article on riding in central Oregon. The article was very complimentary about the countryside and the twisty nature of the roads, but frankly the authors could not quite capture how great this part of the country really is. The BMW Riders of Oregon have their annual rally in June in the town of John Day surrounded by big western countryside that is unique to Oregon.

The Town of John Day welcomes the riders. Central and Eastern Oregon is high desert and June is dry. The Police watch the main road (Hwy 26) and pretty much ignore the hinterlands. There are deer.

As the magazine is current I thought it would be timely to mention what a great early summer destination this rally provides.

See Ya
I WOULD BYPASS RED LODGE AT THAT TIME..THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF HARVEYS AT THAT RALLY...JUST BEFORE STURGIS DON'T YA KNOW?

This is one of the top rallies in the Pacific Northwest and not to be missed if at all possible. One of my favorites!! :dance

Back