• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bike in the Sky

More fun than I deserve!
Having had so much trouble with folks seeing Bike in a Bottle ( probably due to image size ) I am trying Bike in the Sky with much smaller image. Let me know if this shows ok to you. As I said before I could see my bottle picture but many could not. Thanks!
56275140.BlueSkyRT2.jpg

Incidentally, this is how it feels when I get it out of the bottle!

Reminds me of the old internet joke about the cow and the porpoise. In this case when you see the motorcycle it indicates you are suffering too much stress and it is time to get out and ride. How many more days till spring?

Back