• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your one day ride photo.....

Fall is definitely here. Homeward-bound after riding along the Delaware River.

Rhoads%20Nursery.jpg

Roaming around central ILL

1926 route 66 was just wide enough for a model T or and RT. (between Alton and Springfield, IL)
1926 route 66.jpg

Since I was in the artillery in Vietnam, I like to stop at old artillery pieces.
115 howitzer.jpg

What's the make and model of that seat pack? TIA.

We have the same bag. It's a BMW Soft Bag 3 Small. It has a sleeve on the bottom so you can slip it over a rack
and attach with two quick release straps.
$184 from your dealer.

Grand_Marais_Mn_5_.JPG

Deb_s_Soft_Bag2_Small_3_.JPG

It's a BMW Soft Bag 3 Small.

Thanks. Looks like you can put it right on the pillion seat too? I'll have to have a look at those.

I've got an el cheapo one that works well, but I'd like something that looks better :D

Moscow%20trip%201%20022-XL.jpg

Lolo Pass

This is an abandoned state police headquarters on old 66 at Pontiac, Ill
Motorcycle cops operated out of here for many years.

The BMW small seat bag goes with me all the time. It has enough structure to be somewhat of a back rest
Pontiac mortorcycle comparison.jpg

This is an abandoned state police headquarters on old 66 at Pontiac, Ill...
As flat, straight, and boring as many of the roads in Illinois can be (like my home state of Kansas), there is a lot to discover in Illinois. I recently discovered the great preservation of route 66 from Chenoa, Ill. towards Springfield, Ill. Very nice bicycle trail that connects the towns.

I was traveling west on Illinois 24 so I just missed Pontiac.

Pennsyltuckey, 11/02. Still plenty of color here, about peaked out, with most leave still clinging to the trees.

p481614801-2.jpg

p212143886-2.jpg

some of you may have seen this one I posted at MOA's f ace b ook page

p417748349-2.jpg

Cheers! Stay safe out there. kids!

Back