• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your one day ride photo.....

Took a ride today through Lump Gulch and on Sheep Mountain. I never realized what a spectacular off road rider I am until I got the Ural. :D

IMG_2249.jpg

Our weekly ride to eat

Every Tuesday evening two or three of us get together to ride to a community 60 miles south of us for their "Burgers in the Park" events. It is put on by the park board members and profits are used to make improvements to their city park. In the last couple of years they have added modern bathrooms, so you feel good about supporting a community with those efforts. Not too mention, they grill up some mighty fine burgers and brats.

Pre-covid numbers used to avg over 150, now they are feeding around 90. For a little aging farming community they are doing impressively well.

IMG_5896_heic-X2.jpg

Corn

Took the picture this morning. This is pretty big corn for around here. I figure some of you from the Plains States have very tall corn.

IMG_20200809_093004.1.jpg

“Second Saturday Ride” with the Alabama club. A quick stop at the museum of natural wonders off of Hwy 431 North of Eufaula Alabama.

9EE51941-28E4-4F23-8DCA-D3AA81A674DE.jpg
(Photo by: Brian Hinton)

That's one serious hill climber sprocket Steve!

How did you enhance that image after you took it?

The sprocket is not that severe. OEM is 14/45, I'm using 15/48. Overall gearing is the same, just a little easier on chains.

The photo is five shots with an iPhone 8 assembled in Photomatix Pro.

Had to go to Montreal to the office for work, I added a day to see friends and we took a couple of his bikes for a ride.

My first experience with sidecars-now I want one!
IMG_3562_heic-L.jpg

Out on the Angeles Crest Highway weekend before last. At the Jarvi Memorial viewpoint.

JarviHighlight.jpg

Last edited:
Back