• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your one day ride photo.....

Keep wearing that blue suit Paul! When do we get to see Paul's 310?

I bought that blue jacket "used" in a silent auction at the Washington State Rally after one of my idols, David Hough, donated it to the club when he stopped riding. I'll wear it as long as I can.

If you look closely, I am beside my 310 in that photo.

Out for a little spin around our beautiful ocean scenery
IMG_1847-L.jpg

Attachments

• P6170010-XL.jpg
    P6170010-XL.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
I bought that blue jacket "used" in a silent auction at the Washington State Rally after one of my idols, David Hough, donated it to the club when he stopped riding. I'll wear it as long as I can.

If you look closely, I am beside my 310 in that photo.

Yes Paul! I was there at that rally.

IMG_5920.jpg

Paul's David Hough jacket.

When we got back to the Adobe, we weighed ourselves WITH all the gear.

Paul weighed 22 pounds more than without gear!

No wonder he doesn't like to hike when geared up!

Voni
sMiling

White Rim Trail, Canyonlands, UT

i-LQcNPMs-X4.jpg

Cross Ranch State Park

I had to swing in today to see if my favorite campsite was open. It was. Maybe because it is ND, the high was 49 degrees, it's Monday, and everyone has winterized their campers in anticipation of another long cold snowy winter. You gotta love it here... :hungover.

B82110B3-5EE1-4180-96EC-C60C72EA4D04-X2.jpg

A2F586AD-8CD2-438E-B956-19219A7D4DB0-X2.jpg

74701523_10215527269880476_2454343938719350784_n.jpg

I"ve always loved riding to work. But working at the Gallery is play for me now!

Voni
sMiling

hey Kevin; were you sitting in the coffee shop while taking that fantastic shot on Main Street?

John

Coffee shop? In Marysville? Marysville has about 70-80 residents. Back in the 1890s-1900s it had over 3,000 and was a major gold and silver mining center. There is a restaurant there that caters to skiers and snowmobilers, but no other businesses.

Last edited:
Had a nice ride along the Delaware River today on the PA side. There's a little color left, but with the leaves mostly down, there are some nice views of the river.

IMG_1792-Edit-X4.jpg

IMG_1797-X4.jpg

Back