• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

Thought the aspen here were a nice contrast to the charred pines of the Hayman Fire of ten years ago.

hp2sporthayman_tm.jpg

Three days in Maine

Picture taken in Maine on 11 oct 2012
Lots of rain later in the day but still a great ride

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 307
Utah - '11 F800GS

I live in Phoenix, and had a serious mileage one-day ride up to Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument via Zion National Park. Had trouble getting a lot of photos because I was trying to do too much! But it was awesome...

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 527
PA wilds

This is out in the PA wilds.. 1 of many Great and Hopefully Many More Days...For us All!
:thumb:thumb:thumb

Attachments

• WP_000357.jpg
    WP_000357.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 482
Cape Charles, Virginia

Rode to Cape Charles today. It is a small town located on the western shore of the Eastern Shore. :)...that is to say it fronts the Chesapeake Bay. The town has a nice beach. I will have to come back in the summer and check it out.

2012-11-10_12-30-01_780-L.jpg

Descending Nacimiento-Fergusson Road to the Big Sur coast of California, November 8, 2012.

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 437
Man, that looks like fun. :)

Rode down to Virgilina today...at a much slower pace than Henzilla. It is small town on the Virginia/North Carloina border, hence the name.

2012-12-01_14-27-53_821%20Virgilina-L.jpg

Back