• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW website with technical info on RT and RT-P models

OfficerImpersonator

Seattle-area Rounder
I haven't seen anyone mention this web site before, so I thought I'd share it with you.

It has lots of interesting stuff organized in a poorly designed website. I've found PDF files of technical and maintenance specifications, as well as a complete repair manual for 1100RT, 1150 RT, and 1200RT models. I'm still poking around the clunky site looking for new nuggets of information - there is a lot to be found under the "Technical Information" hyperlink:

http://www.bmwmc.net/

Last edited:
Password protected...Welcome to the new Dealer site with access to both DCSnet and Centernet. Please use your DCSnet id to log in.

Errr....ummm looks pretty but none of the links work. I tried a good number of them but nuttin happen. Give it a try. I'll wait here:drink

I was able to download the R12RT wiring diagram but no service manual was listed. If you are able to send the service manual info it would be appreciated. Thanks

wow, there are videos on how to do tune-ups, synch throttle bodies.... nice!

(safari browser, of all things)

ian

I found the TB sync video but under the diagrams all Isee is listings for the _p models and when I click on them I get nothing.

Back