• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Dealer in Omaha, NE

K

karasek

They are still in the process of getting the building and ground finished. Opening in the Spring with a grand opening celebration for June. I just visited the site today and looks like they just got their parking lot paved.

http://www.bmwmotorcyclesofomaha.com

:clap

Rats as soon as I won the lottery I was going to open a Beemer shop in Omaha...Now maybe I can quit my goverment job and do something I really like.. Just a small commute 80 miles each way.:clap

Yes, its located just off I-80, exit 442. After taking the exit, you'll want to go north on 126th St, left turn if heading east on I-80, or visa versa. Take 126th St to Harrison St. Turn right onto Harrison and follow to Harry Andersen Ave. Then go left on Harry Andersen Ave, I believe left is your only option. Then take a right onto 118th St. It'll be on your right hand side, as of now its the first building on your right.

The only other BMW dealer in NE just opened a big new store just off I-80, south on 27th Street in Lincoln. I go there on business a lot and checked it out last month. Star City Motors has a nice little travelers area inside with coffee and the like. The folks running it seem a bit more friendly than when they were in their previous location near the Lincoln Airport. They also sell all the other brands, but its still a nice shop.

BMW Motorcycles of Omaha has officially opened their doors for business as of July 2nd.

If your looking for directions/map don't rely on mapquest, it will give you a bad map. They have a link from their website that leads to a bad location on mapquest. I have posted directions above on how to get to it.

As any new store they are still waiting on some merchandise to fill up the display areas, but they have all the major bikes including two red R1200GS.

Back