• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Need help in Colorado Frisco/Aspen

desmedt

Was having a ski trip to CO planned with 3 other friends. 4 days in Frisco, a week in Aspen.

For unexpected circumstances, I'm now the only one going. We were renting a car for the transportation, but this makes it rather prohibitive for a single person.

I'm leaving tomorrow and am scrambling for transportation. I got Denver airport to Frisco shuttle settled for Tuesday. Also have Aspen back to Denver booked. Both by Colorado Mountain Express. But for some reason there is no way to go from Frisco to Aspen. CME wants me to go back to Denver for this (and pay each way)

Could not find anything online. So I need help from locals, but my anonymous book is missing about 30 pages (including Colorado) for some unknown reason. Does anyone know a fair transportation from Frisco to Aspen on Saturday 2/23. Keep in mind I'll have a ski bag, so Bike is off :laugh

I'll have my laptop with me, so keep'm coming.
Thanks a bunch

Was having a ski trip to CO planned with 3 other friends. 4 days in Frisco, a week in Aspen.

For unexpected circumstances, I'm now the only one going. We were renting a car for the transportation, but this makes it rather prohibitive for a single person.

I'm leaving tomorrow and am scrambling for transportation. I got Denver airport to Frisco shuttle settled for Tuesday. Also have Aspen back to Denver booked. Both by Colorado Mountain Express. But for some reason there is no way to go from Frisco to Aspen. CME wants me to go back to Denver for this (and pay each way)

Could not find anything online. So I need help from locals, but my anonymous book is missing about 30 pages (including Colorado) for some unknown reason. Does anyone know a fair transportation from Frisco to Aspen on Saturday 2/23. Keep in mind I'll have a ski bag, so Bike is off :laugh

I'll have my laptop with me, so keep'm coming.
Thanks a bunch

I live 30 mins west of Aspen
(Sorry I work on weekends right now.) but there is another shuttle company... but i dont if they are still in opperations
Rocky mountain Transportations
1-866-866-8157
but dont know if they offer anything other than DIA to Vail or Aspen... you might want to call CME and really see if you can get something... they might have the door to door service that is a bit more $$ but if they are picking you up in Frisco area and dropping you off at Eagle County Airport... they should be able to do this... there one inter-mountain hub is at the ECA... (know this since close friend use to drive for them... they do a lot of deadheading driving to get vans back to a hub...he would drive 1hr to eagle to get his morning drive to DIA and end up driving back from DIA empty alot) might be a but ass early morning but it gets you there then a shuttle to Aspen... you should ask to speak to a manager to save your business with them... they should be albe to accomidate or find some pick up by a shuttle running to Aspen from DIA that could get you at the Frisco drop or SIlverthorne drop point that you take a taxi too... the other option is to see if you can get to Vail from Frisco by taxi call them to see the rate

Summit County Taxi Services LLC
(970) 468-2266

or in Avon
High Mountain Taxi - www.hmtaxi.com - (970) 524- 5555

googlesearch

you could look into the bus service to Copper Ski area from Frisco then over the pass to Vail... you might have to head up to Leadville on the bus from Copper then down to Vail... but this burns an entire day... also call the place you are staying at in Aspen... they do cater to being more high end service and could get CME to get you not to piss of a hotel not recomending CME to other guests..

worst case is to shave a leg and get some local who is heading over the pass to pick you up and get you to Vail.. best to try a pick up that you can throw you gear in the back... though try CME and ask for management...

also http://www.flydenver.com/gt/search.asp another thought... if you can get to Glenwood springs there is RFTA the local bus service that is about $8 one way from glenwood to Aspen

hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back