• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Kochmann, as in boots.

Reed

Surfers,

With regard to the never ending quest for a better boot, has anyone here (or someone you know) had an opportunity to become intimate with Kochmann's? At first glance they look like a viable alternative to the common flavors.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

I bought a pair at the Charleston Rally last year. I found them to be waterproof in very heavy rain and comfortable walking and hiking. Don't know how long they'll last. I was looking for a narrower boot. They were slightly narrower, but not much.

Jay

Thanks, Jay. I'll opt for the Monza and hope slightly narrower translates to snug when they arrive.

Back