• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

f-800ST aux. light mounts

Where can I find a mounting kit for aux. driving lights? Cycle Gadgets doesn't know of any available

ARBMWrider

Consider contacting James Gordy at www.lumalink.com. I dropped my 800 off at Lumalink last week and there are measuring for a GPS bracket and also a light kit. They already make similar brackets for the larger BMWs and Ducatis. Disclaimer...I'm related to James (in-law) but I assure you he will treat you right.

s-f800st aux light mounts.

Stacy, thanks for the tip. Have talked to Mr Gordy and have the bracket on order. Since I'm using Hella FF-50's (that will be converted to HID) he want so take a look at the lights. I'm really impressed with looks of the brackets. If I had my druthers I'd like the lights up a little higher but I'm sure these will do nicely.

Jerry McCumby
Carolina Shores NC

Lumalink

Glad it worked out for you. I would prefer some more heighth also, but we only have so much space on the front fork. I drove with the cheaper cyper white lights Saturday night, and they did really well. More than anything, I felt more noticable to all of those 4-wheelers on the road.:dance

They are working on a bracket to mount above the fender for a single PIAA light also. I'm curious to see how that works out. I'll let you know if they get a prototype developed...

Back