• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Registration times

timber2wolf

Does anyone know what time the gates close to get into the rally? I wont be able to leave Colorado Springs untill the 17th early afternoon and wont get there between 8 and 10 pm. Being this will be my first rally I really dont want to miss more than necessary. Thanks for you help.

Patience

I'm pretty sure that the next two issues of ON will answer many questions for anxious rally goers. Afterall, registration opens up first week in April.

I too am curious about gate times, since after an 'Iron Butt' from WI to my daughter's apartment in Castle Rock, CO (about 30 minutes north of you), I will need to plan my arrival several days later in Gillette accordingly. Looks to be about a 6 hour ride from Castle Rock to the rally site.

Come 'on Spring!

PS: Loved the analogies about "Life is all about ASS" Laughing mine off as we speak!

Last edited:
No matter what time Registration might close for the day, first time arrivals will be accomodated by the staff at the gate. They will not be turned away. I personally do not like to ride in the dark on strange roads, but if you happen to roll in at 2:00 AM, we will take care of you.

Josh
Registration Co-Chairperson

No matter what time Registration might close for the day, first time arrivals will be accomodated by the staff at the gate. They will not be turned away. I personally do not like to ride in the dark on strange roads, but if you happen to roll in at 2:00 AM, we will take care of you.

Josh
Registration Co-Chairperson

Thanks for that. I'm not a big fan of riding at night either but I'll talke it easy and not push myself. I dont think I'll be showing up that late but its good to know that I'll be welcomed in.

Back