Thread: I like the preview

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

I like the preview

Hope you have read the April "preview" feature, Pushed to the Limit article by Rob Nye. I like the blend of technical features, characteristics of the F800GS and the personal experiences woven into the article. It's also nice to get the buzz ahead of time.

Good writing Rob.
    Good idea webteam.

If you not found it yet, click here.

Global Touring
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH View Post
    Hope you have read the April "preview" feature, Pushed to the Limit article by Rob Nye. I like the blend of technical features, characteristics of the F800GS and the personal experiences woven into the article. It's also nice to get the buzz ahead of time.

Good writing Rob.
    Good idea webteam.

If you not found it yet, click here.
    ++1
    Not only good first test impression from Rob; Vince & team are really pushing web+mag integration, web posting .pdf from an incomplete, pre-printer mag layout; AND letting ON readers know which other USA mags will have 800GS reviews. It's a nice combination of 'scoop' + acknowledgement of (journalistic) community.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtFisher View Post
    ++1
    Not only good first test impression from Rob; Vince & team are really pushing web+mag integration, web posting .pdf from an incomplete, pre-printer mag layout; AND letting ON readers know which other USA mags will have 800GS reviews. It's a nice combination of 'scoop' + acknowledgement of (journalistic) community.

it looked great out here in the sticks, viewed on my iPhone

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '07 Xchallenge || '13 CB500X || '14 Grom