• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Canada recognition;

Polarbear

Polarbear
On the forum page, we need the Canadian Flag added for postings and any others, where members feel they need their colors represented. Canada is so frequently traveled by so many in N.America, that I feel this would be a fitting add on to many posts. Why only Germany and USA? I am USA born and bred and love my Canada to the north, as it has provided me with some great bike riding in my life. Sorry I have not thought of it sooner! Randy13233 PS; Mexico too! They even have a BMW National Rally down south!

Well...
I suppose we could keep this thread going until "someone"
performed the requested operation :dunno

+1

Can we get a flag for our Canadian brothers?

smilie_flagge17.gif

From the website I got that from:

"You are free to use these smilies in emails, forums and bulletin boards. Any other use requires written permission!"

How about a North American Union Flag ?

I think it's going to be quite a while before we have to worry about that one. In the meantime, we can get a Canadian flag to go along with our USA flag. I see a number of Canadian posters on here, and I'll admit; I really enjoy visiting our friends to the North... :buds

+1

Can we get a flag for our Canadian brothers?

smilie_flagge17.gif

From the website I got that from:

"You are free to use these smilies in emails, forums and bulletin boards. Any other use requires written permission!"

Mods?

Can we add this flag for our Canadian brothers and sisters (Holly)? Please? :violin

I think you need one of the admins to add it to the smileys. Where's knary when we need him?

as a system admin I resent the implication we are never around when you need us....

RM:hide

would be nice.:german :usa :lurk :wave :wave :bikes :bow :gerg but like the old man icon it won't happen,

Last edited:
:dunno

In that last thread, I asked which one you guys wanted and no one replied. Clearly Canada isn't as important to you as you'd like us to believe.

:hide

Thanks

:ca Thanks, Knary. Now I promise to wait at least a year before I start asking for an Icelandic one.

Holly

Attachments

• Iceland smiley.gif
    Iceland smiley.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 101
Woo!

Not that I'm Canadian (though I've probably spent enough time there to apply for citizenship), but it's good to see for our Canadian friends!

Thanks!!!!!

:ca :usa :ca :usa :hug

:dunno

In that last thread, I asked which one you guys wanted and no one replied. Clearly Canada isn't as important to you as you'd like us to believe.

:hide

Dear Sir, We apologize for being so late in responding. The sub-committee has just concluded preliminary discussions and the following was seemingly the most attractive option. However, before a final decision is reached, proper protocols and targeted funding agreements must be explored and,ideally, secured. After due deliberation we are confident that a final vote can be taken and the most appropriate flag waving representative can be determined. The Government of Canada thanks you for your patience.

canadaflag.gif

-Bob ('Keeping The Wheels of Government Turning')

Last edited:
Back