• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How many States have you ridden your bike in?

Post Rally update!!

TripStates2011.jpg

All but two

I've ridden every state but Alaska and Hawaii. Don't know that I'll ever get to ride Hawaii but I do plan on making the trip to Alaska. I've also ridden from one end of Canada to the other (West to East) and I probably won't do that again.

Ridden States Map

Is it too late to join in? :thumb Arizona, Washington, Oregon next summer (2012).

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
An update of the states in which I have visited and ridden.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 183
Heidi and I have riden in all 50 states since 2002. One summer we visited Bar Harbor Maine twice. SCMA Four Corners ride, IB 48 plus ride, and others. Hawaii when on vacation on Maui and an Aloha 1000 on the Big Island in 2006 on Harleys.

bob

All of'em, Mexico too:)

Canada8, USA48 and Baja Mexico, ALL covered, with much more still to see:). Been around a tad:)...Thanks BMW for the memories and more to come. My last frontier is Alaska, only one missed. Randy

We took a little trip right after we bought the RT this June. 2,268 miles 10 states 13 days. That was the good part. The bad part was I used up all my vacation untill next year. We plan to head south next year to Florida.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 194
The good ride had

I'm about where I want to be; I've drifted the lower 48 very nearly twice, a couple of signature rides included. Example, the IBA's National Parks Tour in less than 30 days... the Peaks of America RA/TOR/MOA Ride...and the similar "Cowboy" & "American Heritage" trips. Those will get you "out there"! The Baja to Cabo & back via ferry/mainland.... check. Maritimes & the Cabot Trail... check. 4 corners US & a few other Canadian Provo's... yes, but some via IBA SS & BB trips that could be repeated at a more favorable pace! I need the Trans Lab & Alaska.. or do I? Time for some planning I guess... damm fuel prices! Happy Trails & Happy Thanksgiving... 04R1150R

Alot of riding and memory's, NW is next on the list!

48 states and counting.

Visited States Map by MC
VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Last edited:
I want these maps in decal form for my panniers...USA on one side...Canada and Mexico on the other...that would be sweet

I want these maps in decal form for my panniers...USA on one side...Canada and Mexico on the other...that would be sweet

They're available from a couple of sources. One advertises on this forum's "Member Opportunities" board.

I'm at 35(states covered). But that has been on mostly five different bikes. Four BMWs..
Have pretty much settled down once I got the GS Adv. Took it on 4,500 mile trip in Aug. Hit the North East, then cut across to ride around Lake Superior, then back home..
Hope to get to Alaska in 2013, or 2014.. Right before I hit 60(Yrs old) ha :whistle

States

Ridden Through On Motorcycles

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 159
Back