• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How many States have you ridden your bike in?

Need more vacation time!

Looks like I need to see about getting more vacation time. Ha Ha! Sixteen states and one Canadian Province.

Last edited:
states visited

Looking at the map one could rightly reason I enjoy fair weather.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 261
somehow, i have managed to miss nebraska. i've been within sight of omaha, but have never entered the state.

i've not ridden in hawaii, either.

but i could add all of canada :thumb

ian

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 249
Many more to go

Here's so far:

Plus New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Planning to add PEI this summer.

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 229
This level of detail tells one where one has really been, not just some corner of a state...

counties.gif

Sort of like I've seen Newfoundland & Labrador highlighted on a few of these maps...but how many that have, have actually been to Labrador and driven the Trans Labrador Highway?

You might be interested in reading about Paul Mondor's crossing of the TLH. He's done it, IN THE WINTER!!

Can you tell I live in the Northeast?

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 214
Here's mine. I still gotta hit a couple of corners and a few edges!

Mexico and Ontario (Niagra Falls) are on the list too.

Kevin
:dance

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 204
I don't think this gives me any bragging rights with this crowd, but here it is.

So many roads, so little time!

This thread really highlights what we've known all along:

BMW riders RIDE

:german

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 200
USRides.jpg

Well, here is my feeble map. Is there one for Europe? I lived there for 9 years and 6 of them were with motorcycles as my prime personal transportation.

Also, most of the Eastern provinces of Canada. (Except Newfoundland)

A lot

I have ridden all 48 contiguous states in the USA and the following foreign countries: Canada, Mexico (including Baja).

The following on rented bikes, Scotland, Wales, England, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Liechtenstein, Switzlerland, New Zealand (North & South Islands).

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
that's a neat app. i need to head west!

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 226
Back