• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

good reminder, I chuckled as I thought of G'feat reminding us time to time.:bolt

Some great pictures and associations for the most part.Wish more folks would contribute. There's a few of you that have mad skills and WAY to much archived ammo:wave

It is a motorcycle forum. No surprise that we associate one picture of a motorcycle with another picture of a motorcycle.

We have single track minds...

I thought that's what this thread was all about?? :dunno

i-82NjgDR.jpg

The result of a Red Deer, Alberta ER doctor meeting a Canadian moose near Toad River, B.C., bent bike and a broken wrist. I wonder if the lack of ABS on this GS could have had anything to do with the accident. Both the doctor and the moose walked away!

Last edited:
I think folks are missing the point of this thread. I enjoy posting photos as much as anybody. This is a photo "association" thread, It is not a "I have a picture just like that" thread. The idea was to make you think about associating with the previous photo, not posting a similar image over and over.

Guess 1 more trailer pic wasn't quite what you wanted. We'll get it right... next time.

Great Pictures

I really enjoy the pictures that are posted. Not only is the quality fabulous, but the subjects are amazing. My only request would be if you could tell us where the picture was taken, it would be very nice.

I hope to someday have a picture to post that comes close to what you all have been posting.

Thanks,

I really enjoy the pictures that are posted. Not only is the quality fabulous, but the subjects are amazing. My only request would be if you could tell us where the picture was taken, it would be very nice.

I hope to someday have a picture to post that comes close to what you all have been posting.

Thanks,

Hello,

I'm glad you're enjoying everyone's efforts. I also understand your frustrations, however the "association" thread is supposed to be photos only with any comments, or questions, are to be communicated in this thread. Some of the purists that frequent the "association" thread frown on any comments, identification, etc. in that thread. Whenever you have a question regarding any of my submissions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer promptly. Also, don't be shy and feel free to submit your photos and join the fun. After all, that's what it's supposed to be about.

Regards,
Steve

Whoa, not even close! I'm just an amateur trying' a little of this & a little of that. I think you guys are tryin' to get me to buy you beers in Billings! :1drink

Don't kid yourself, I wouldn't have made a comparison like that lightly. My major in college was photography, until I dropped out my sophomore year to join the Army. I studied a lot of artists in my day, you are one of the best I've ever seen. You seriously need to consider publishing your work beyond the forums if you haven't already.

Well, thanks again, I'm very flattered. I've had a few photos published over the years, but for me, photography is fun and I'd hate to turn it into work. :)

Back