Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

Post 2919. Cool yard. Oops, I mean Henzilla!
    Last edited by womanridge; 04-06-2009 at 05:24 PM.

IMHO..... (and it really is a humble opinion this time because I am new here).... I kinda like having the commentary on a different thread. You could say keep it to a one liner, but people don't read the rules. Why just yesterday a moderator slapped my wrist for totally disregarding the rules (that I didn't even read) on another board. I like seeing picture after picture without the text. Should be obvious enough how the progression from 1 pic to the next works.

I am new to this thread but am enjoying it. I know the idea was stolen, but it's a great idea!
    Christopher Ross
    Lubbock, Texas
    IBA# 522
    2016 R1200RS, 2012 R1200GSA, 1975 R90/6 (x2)

I even turn my sig line off... It's just a check box when posting so it's easy.

I like the idea of turning off the sig line. Let's see if I can figure out how.

2993 to 2994?

Is the link, some white in both pictures or am I missing something deeper?
    If it's "snow drop" then horticultural references need checking

DWR302
    3010. I always wondered where eyeballs came from.

Gentlemen, I'm sorry that the sculpture of the brahmin is so realistic in the men's downstairs sporting good department, but by painting the damn thing red and painting those eyes on it, I don't think realism was the first factor in the sculptor's intention. Therefore there's no need to feel inadequate in comparison, although feel free to shed a tear for the bull, I mean imagine lowering a few ton of weight on those every time you sit down.

Ladies, this has nothing to do with you at all and shame on you if you noticed!

And this whole thing was next to a child's play area, I mean imagine, "daddy, daddy daddy, what are those for?"

In actuality, I believe it to be an expression of multi-culturalism, but it's an ugly and incongruous thing at best. At worst it's a big red bull with enormous b@((s.

Quote Originally Posted by lamble View Post

I mean imagine lowering a few ton of weight on those every time you sit down.
    Hmmm...if those are it's "b@((s" as you suggest, where are its legs?

ride what you've got; enjoy the ride!

Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA 50182 - BMW MOA 69187

Well my red bull's anatomy skills might not be what they should be, but I'm fairly sure those large red orbs under the tail aren't legs. Not unless bull's legs are being designed by Dyson vacuum cleaner's bloke.

legs tucked under and at the sides, b@((s to the rear I think you'll find.

Just after this shot a small dog came up to the rear of the bull and...well did what dogs do do.

DWR302
    For a community to allow such a thing to be put in their park is just nuts.

No "pun" intended!

Thank heaven someone found a pic to replace 3022. That's a horrible whatever it is...what is it?
    I worried for a moment that it may have brought the whole thread to an end, or until someone took a picture of a mincer or sausage machine, or a squid!

Looking at it again I'm beginning to think it's the "elbow" of the right rear leg it's sitting on.

Quote Originally Posted by grafikfeat View Post
    Looking at it again I'm beginning to think it's the "elbow" of the right rear leg it's sitting on.
    If your elbows look like that, I hope you only wear long sleeve shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by lamble View Post
    If your elbows look like that, I hope you only wear long sleeve shirts.
    ...ok... The "knee"...