• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

2594 is a stretch. The hair reminded me of falling water. Somewhere I have a picture of a waterfall of about the right proportions (width to height), but this is the only one I could find. :rolleyes

2594 is a stretch. The hair reminded me of falling water. Somewhere I have a picture of a waterfall of about the right proportions (width to height), but this is the only one I could find. :rolleyes

I thought it was a nice association...the hair reminded you of the water fall. :)

We asked this moto in Iceland if we could take his picture. He said yes and asked if he should smile. My wife immediately said: Look fierce! This is the result. (Not many motos in Iceland.)

Hi Island, the shot was the front of a bar on Main Street in Daytona Beach
during BikeWeek. I loved your sense of humor regarding Not the last Supper.
Terrific!

Thank Bro.

I'd be interesting to see a better picture, or the real thing, of that bone bike. Kool art indeed. :lurk

Well it was way past BeerThirty in the afternoon and I coulda paid more attention-----but if I get back there sometime I'll try to figure out how to get the reflections out of it.

2846 is my Grandaughter Olivia on the horse. Trying to post today but upload not working????I'll try here.

Back