• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

249814088_hbeS8-X2.jpg

This is called, The End of the World and is on Hainan Island, the southern most point of China.

Janterek,

Whoever cuts the hair of the guy with his back towards us in the dual KTMs pic, does a very precise job indeed.

Wrapped in all the gear I never realized this is who rides these bikes. This explains a lot.

Wonderful transitions, today. I especially liked the transition from the line of plane tails to the line of tail cases to the line of front wheels.

Thanks all,

// marc

Is it ever sunny in Perc?®? When were you there, Jantarek? My pix are from September 2008.

This bakery was delightful.

2975654009_87362bc423_o.jpg

2975658885_e52551229c_o.jpg

I wish I had more time to spend in Perce, but i will come back there again some day. the whole Gaspe was great. spectacular views and friendly people. I was in Canada for seven days in August. here is the Trip report
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=28537

Gotcha. I did read your reports when you posted them. I'm headed back next year for my "Tour d'?®glises de la p?®ninsule de la Gasp?®sie." My plan is to take lots more pictures and try a few doors. The guys I was riding with this time hated to stop, and most of the time that suits me. We only had four days.

2977213903_beeaebba4b_o.jpg

RE #2297 by SRAB

Hmmmm, rocket launchers ( the blue caps thingys) and LSD, sounds like your a dangerous person to cross! :laugh.

RM

As if I'd have a GS
q9crolleyes.gif

What?? There are BMW riders who don't??? :shock (well besides me, that is..:lol)

I would like to have one of the early airhead GS models if I had the room and time and money (once I get my /2 R69S, /2 with sidecar, another /5 R60, a Moto Guzzi V7 Sport (mid 70s in RED) and a host of other machines... :laugh.

But at least its good knowing I have nothing to worry about from you, but I'll keep and eye out for this rider. (perhaps he/she will share some I hear it can be quite colorful! Ha Ha.)

RM

Uh-oh... I'm losing track of what pictures I've already posted and almost posted a dup. :blush Time to work on some organization.

// marc

Back