• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

Lamble I wasn't criticizing, I just couldn't identify the object.

Tenacity?... Nah... It's just boredom watching the stock market and I enjoy the posters picking up the various themes (many of which wouldn't have occurred to me). I stared at that orb and stared and stared and couldn't figure it... It was a good brain exercise for me.

:D

Lamble I wasn't criticizing, I just couldn't identify the object.

Tenacity?... Nah... It's just boredom watching the stock market and I enjoy the posters picking up the various themes (many of which wouldn't have occurred to me). I stared at that orb and stared and stared and couldn't figure it... It was a good brain exercise for me.

:D

I didn't take it as criticism, it's much too nice a sculpture for that! Very tactile and it has an unusually calming effect. Plus being white, it does create some fine images with coloured light and sunlight.

Well that seems to be it! Either only Torag has any photos left, or no one has taken pictures of animal buttocks that they wish to share (for whatever reason).

Hey Gail.... I was looking for dates in your shot, I couldn't find any of the fruit anywhere.... Then on your second post BANG! D'uh..... :p

Hey SIBUD...

Come talk about the Deception Pass bridge over here, not in the main thread... :)

Yes - the currents do get pretty strong at times - 8 knots at peak flow. Makes for a fun ride in a kayak :)

Just south of that bridge is a place where you can see these:
20080504-047.jpg

My apologies to all for posting in the wrong thread. A couple of members have been kind enough to PM me and give me a clue.

Again, sorry.

Regards,

Bud

Oi you lot, keep the noise down. If a picture says a thousand words, it doesn't need any more added.
There should be no additional text. How simple can that be and how hard to adhere to?

Oi you lot, keep the noise down. If a picture says a thousand words, it doesn't need any more added.
There should be no additional text. How simple can that be and how hard to adhere to?

C'mom give it a rest... Nobody else is complaining. Don't read what it says... that's simple enough isn't it?

C'mom give it a rest... Nobody else is complaining. Don't read what it says... that's simple enough isn't it?

In that case don't be a hypocrit and tell others to look at the rules, then choose those that suit you and ignore the ones that don't. Simple, don't pick and choose.

Back