• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

Actually Spirit was nowhere to be seen in today's pictures...:dunno

268291817_ReBg3-M.jpg

Actually Spirit was nowhere to be seen in today's pictures...:dunno

I've got a video and some music for that picture
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzlG28B-R8Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzlG28B-R8Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Is it just me, or are the eyes in 1006 noticeably similar to the avatar? :scratch

Duplicate! Duplicate! 1018 is a duplicate! :stick :D

Ha Ha! I'm beginning to worry about that myself, sometimes I have to think " did I already post this one?"! You'd think with over 12,000 photo's on my lap top (not to mention all the ones on my backup drives) you wouldn't think that should be a problem, would you? Course you have to consider that of those maybe 10% are on web site those being the ones that I thought were anywhere worth sharing!

Ha Ha!

RM

Really? What number is the duplicate?

........................... Got it took care of it, Sorry....

Last edited:
I have the feeling that I might get canned for this one as I DID NOT take it... but, I could not resist!!! :hide

272312700_8cf6k-L.jpg

I repent... I repent...

Com'on now, jes scrape the paint off 'n throw 'em in the pot with the rest, then we'll "can" it 'n sell it at the next rally fer $2 a quart!:eat

Back