• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

Threeteas

186354207-L.jpg

AUSTRALIA?

Please feel free to engage in discussion or comment on photos from Photos: Free Association in this thread.

As a reminder, the original thread is for posting photos only. Please refrain from commenting on photos there (even your own) and the photo you post should refer back to only the photo immediately preceding yours.

It looks like a decking viewing point, either that or some sort of suicide reconsideration stop over point for jumpers.

:rofl

BTW, do you still work at the hotline? They should probably reconsider the "Suicide is Painless" hold music. . . .

I find this one to be an optical illusion...it seems like I'm looking at the ceiling until I get to the object at the bottom.

214246338-XL.jpg

It's a good idea to hit refresh with the thread in a different window before you post, in case someone else has posted before you on the same photo.

It's a good idea to hit refresh with the thread in a different window before you post, in case someone else has posted before you on the same photo.

Thanks, Burnsz. You are exactly correct. I've been "snaked" at least twice (by the same person!) and have had to delete my photo only to go search for another. To my way of thinking, this element of challenge just adds to the fun!

:bolt

What was the whitewashed wooden round rotunda like building and what did it have to do with Spanish Wine?

Van Halen's? "Jump" was always a fav for the Samaritans help line!

I'd like Queen's, Another one bites the dust, at my funeral, or, the heat is on, by whoever sang that particularly 80's variant of what are commonly known as crap songs, if I'm cremated.

What is this?

Not sure but I don't think I'd stand on that platform! Ha Ha!

OK, actually it is a lookout platform on the side of Seneca Rocks in WV You can walk up the back side of the rocks thru the forest to get to it. and it is actually not tilted as it looks. Great optical illusion. A famous rock climbing place as well as tourist attraction. This is the view from the upstairs outside dining room at the Front Porch Restaurant where we go to grab a bite to eat during the Fof event at the rocks that I now host.

Heres a few of us hanging out at the front porch

P1010021.jpg

and the rocks from the middle distance

DSC_1707.jpg

and one even further back, from a different angle, its the tallest sher cliff face in WV

P1010022.jpg

RM

It really cracked me up when this

mirror-1.jpg

started the cowboy chain of photos, lots of folks refer to the hat as a cowboy hat when in fact is is just a mens felt rain hat. It is NOT a cowboy hat!!:stick

Heck when I was a kid and we played cowboys and indians, I was ALWAYS an Indian! Ha Ha!

RM

Hmmm...... I'm not seeing the connection between #90-91 and 92.

Anyone?

just curious....

RM

Hmmm...... I'm not seeing the connection between #90-91 and 92.

Anyone?

just curious....

RM
I wonder if 91 - the crab was in response to the Bull, in some sort of edible animal theme?

RM - I thought the arm coming out of the earth was a tough one! Nothing came to mind cause I had no pictures of the Pearly Gates! :p

much simpler, it's a group of people in the statue and a group of people eating...group of people is the link.

Back