• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

Postig an image without any text

Before I am able to submit a photo I am always forced to add some text to the message. However I see many other people have posted photos without any text. What's the secret?

Before I am able to submit a photo I am always forced to add some text to the message. However I see many other people have posted photos without any text. What's the secret?

Link from outside source. In my case a FLICKR account.

Click on the image brings you to it.

Beauty Image.

823077152_w9RjW-L.jpg

Nice Backyard you have! :thumb

Voni,

Sorry for the non sequitur. I intended to respond to post #6473, but while I was preparing my post you got there first with #6474. So then I prepared a rock image to change my post to respond to your post, only to find two more posts after mine. So now there's no right answer. I guess I need to check the page after I get my post ready to make sure I'm still on track.

Murphy's Law. No posts for about a day, then a bunch within a half hour or less!

If anyone is interested, photos #6662 and #6663 are of the exact same make and model of railroad watch.

6689 was intended as a response to 6687 but bmwchromehead beat me by a minute. :doh

I'm leaving 6689 alone because it kind of works if you squint just right. The road in a U shape on its right side, the beach in a U shape on its left. :laugh

Plus, dhgeyer already posted a response.

6689 was intended as a response to 6687 but bmwchromehead beat me by a minute. :doh

I'm leaving 6689 alone because it kind of works if you squint just right. The road in a U shape on its right side, the beach in a U shape on its left. :laugh

Plus, dhgeyer already posted a response.

The photograph for 6689 isn't showing on my computer. It was when I posted my response. I thought 6689 was a logical segue from 6688. As Voni said, these things happen.

Back