• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Sunset Photos Here!

Grand Canyon, south rim, east end of the Canyon. Desert View lookout point, I believe. Would have to check notes to be sure. Scrambled to get there when I glanced at the sky and GPS and realized we could get really lucky...

Widelux 35mm pano, this past July 2007 while traveling the length of Route 66 with my 12 y/o son.

Attachments

• D15c1-WL-GrandCanyon-Sunset-02-SMALL.jpg
    D15c1-WL-GrandCanyon-Sunset-02-SMALL.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 170
Winery in St. Gen, MO

.....the aftermath of a great band with lots of wine to go around.

Attachments

• Winery 3.1.jpg
    Winery 3.1.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 170
atop Lake Lanier, GA
boatsunset.jpg

looking west, above Bryce Canyon
BlazingSunsetwestviewfromBryce.jpg

jsut catching the tail end of the reflection, looking into Bryce
Bryce12.jpg

off my back deck, some November...
novsunset2.jpg

Sunset at Refuge Cove

Bag Pipes being played at sunset.

Attachments

• Bag Pipes at Refuge Cove-1.jpg
    Bag Pipes at Refuge Cove-1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 147
Next morning was start of duck season (loud):dunno

Attachments

• CATHERINE'S COTTAGE 7s.jpg
    CATHERINE'S COTTAGE 7s.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 146
I am SO impressed with all your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Sunset over Mt. Ascutney, Brownsville, Vermont, taken from my deck in Sep 06

Attachments

• Debby visit 015 (Small).jpg
    Debby visit 015 (Small).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 167
Down my street on Thursday.

263436578_STUsP-L.jpg

263436786_HVgUD-L.jpg

I can't account for the color difference. The second shot is what it really looked like. Something about the exposure is causing a color shift. I tried pulling it out in the first shot with processing, but no luck.

I was at Bikeweek, last week. Not very good sunsets, but this sunrise on a rainy day is interesting

264043951_mGb6X-M.jpg

Sunset with sliver moon, Mission Bay

_MG_3952.jpg

came out really well considering it was handheld, f9.0 at 0.333 sec exposure

Back