• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sunset Photos Here!

Sunrise

....Flying over Baghdad three weeks later, Sep 2007.

Attachments

• Sunrise.jpg
    Sunrise.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 172
Lands End - San Fran

127170857_rh866-M.jpg

My wife finally got around to working on some of her photos... couple of her sunsets...

Las Vegas, Luxor's parking lot..
VegasSunset.jpg

Grand Canyon, From sunset point (east end of park)
GrandCanyonSunset.jpg

not sunsets since we don't get those here in the east

:laugh but some nice sunrises over the Potomac Riber......

sunrise-1-web.jpg

sunrise2-web.jpg

sunrise3-web.jpg

and one of the dawn fog on the river

potomac1-web.jpg

RM

three more sunrise shots from along the outer banks

the first two are un-edited

sunset-before-web.jpg

DSC_0984-edit1-crop-web.jpg

this last one is a composite shot, I took the far right pelican from shot 2 above and pasted it into shot one above to get this one (I got tired of waiting for a pelican to fly right thru the sun :laugh they tend to stay low right above the water as they look for fishes...

sunset-pelican1-web.jpg

RM

"this last one is a composite shot, I took the far right pelican from shot 2 above and pasted it into shot one above to get this one (I got tired of waiting for a pelican to fly right thru the sun they tend to stay low right above the water as they look for fishes..."

You devil you..... Good work

Rags

"this last one is a composite shot, I took the far right pelican from shot 2 above and pasted it into shot one above to get this one (I got tired of waiting for a pelican to fly right thru the sun they tend to stay low right above the water as they look for fishes..."

You devil you..... Good work

Rags

Yeah, I thought it was one of my better composites, no one who has seen it, both on screen and in print has ever guessed it was a composit. the scale works out really nice...:laugh

New Zealand

Shot on the beach at Punakaiki, West Coast, South Island New Zealand. We were having dinner at the restaurant, I looked out the window, grabbed the camera, ran out and got off a quick couple of shots. I liked this one best as the driftwood in the foreground adds a bit of interest to an otherwise pretty barren beach.

alan.

Attachments

• nz301.jpg
    nz301.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 146
Tom said you can't take a bad sunset in Hawaii

Here's two from the back of a cruise ship off Kauai. It seems we are not the only ones who like sunsets. Both of them have not been edited.
257346840_4DNm2-L.jpg

I thought I would try a portrait framing. I think I like it.

257346490_uENtV-XL.jpg

Mission Bay. Best sunsets are not in the summer, but during the winter months.

MissionBaySunset.jpg

Last edited:
Back