• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Palm Springs to Vancouver

A group of us intend to ride from Vancouver BC to Palm Springs, then back to Vancouver in May. We know the route we want to take from Vancouver to Palm Springs (coast road all the way to LA), but need some input on a good return route. Our goal is to hit the Grand Canyon, and of course some of the wonderful parks in Utah (Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands, etc.). Anybody got a nice route for us to follow, at least as far as the Canadian border? We have up to two weeks for the northbound trip, but a couple of the riders are challenged (read: on Harleys) so we cannot push too hard! (as a side note, we did a similar thing a few months ago -- on my R12RT with stock everything, I never tired -- not so my Harley buddies -- 250 miles and they were toast). Love my Beemer! Thanks for your help.

I always enjoy going through Yucca Valley (easterly from Palm Springs) toward Joshua Tree National Park and Death Valley NP. Routing through Tonopah and Eley, NV and into Utah is a nice stretch, also. Gas, food and lodging is no problem throughout those areas.

Back