• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

On-line Registration is open

rob nye

Ritalin Poster Boy
Greetings,

On-line rally registration is now open.

A big tip o the keyboard to the webteam and office staff for their efforts. :clap

To register to the rally go here

See you in Spokane!

Best,

Let me clarify that a little:

Secure on-line rally registration is now open.

Register early and register often.

Dave
See you in Spokane

Just registered

Thanks to all that brought this together. Very painless and smooth. Looking forward to going.

Another thanks for all dedicated organizers for making registration so effortless. Good going gals/guys.

I'll be riding a Harley to Spokane this year.
I'll be camping.

Regards,
Roger

I had problems registering on line. Does anyone know if the registration program is Mac-friendly? I tried repeatedly to preregister, but kept getting error messages. I am using an iMac G-4 and logging on via Netscape.

The registration should be Mac friendly. Scott has tested in on his Mac and has seemed to work. Are you getting ColdFusion error messages or Netscape error messages?

The engine behind the registration is a server based technology that is not doing much on your machine other than adding a cookie to keep track of your session.

Registration Refunds?

Is there a refund policy and/or deadline for registration fees if someone can't make it after they've pre-registered?

(Not for me, of course! I'll be there no matter what!)

Thanks,

I got bounced off the reg page several times,got all the info filled out but then the deadly Does Not Compute messages...
What's up with that?

:confused:

Never mind(as Roseanne Roseanna Danna used to say),the compubox said reg not complete but it snuck confirmation of my reg and a receipt for payment to me anyway.
So you can add me to the list of see you there.

:clap

Hmmmm... got passed the Cookie thing and now I get an invalid password or expired message...

Gotta love computers...

richc,

I guess it depends what you mean by "later." Pre-Registration is $30 for adults if received before June 30, 2004. Otherwise, registration is $35 at the gate.

Michael

Rob Nye said:
Greetings,

On-line rally registration is now open.

A big tip o the keyboard to the webteam and office staff for their efforts. :clap

To register to the rally go here

See you in Spokane!

Best,

I registered - will I get anything in the mail as a result?

Back