• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

A FIX for the GS BMW boots !?!?!?

I think this are call "kalahari" great boots,exept for the ULTRA CHessy buckes that hold the boot togheter,,
they are not only expose, but very flemssy and low quality..

I hope this help to get those old boot that you don't use any more because the mecanical part is broken..they work Great

I have all the part numbers from sidi if you need them,,maybe i post them later

125713-Medium-3.jpg

125712-Medium.jpg

125714-Medium.jpg

look how LAMME that is
125719-Medium.jpg

ohh..yeah bigger is better
125722-Medium.jpg

If you want to see more pictures check HERE
http://patineto.smugmug.com/gallery/4030/1/125722

here are the SIDI part numbers,I sure other brands will work too,,but the sidi's are more or less perfect in size(the square base were the triger is mount is the same size than the leather tongue that old the mecanisum,,,you will see)

206503....Quantity=2 pars. ...black buckle off road.....$ 4.95 X par

206746...'quantity=2 pars......sidi bottom(holder)........$2.50 X par

206400....quantity=1 par........long boot strap..............$4.95 X par

206401....quantity=1 par.......short boot strap............$4,95 X par

benito the guy that did them for me tell me he will charge $30 per set to install them so the total labor will be $60..
I sure if you shop around you can get them for cheaper but this guys is just great.

Last edited:
Back