• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photo Assignment Karma

S

SNC1923

Do you have an unsightly stain on your wall?

Looking to cover up that diploma you purchased on the internet?

I am in possession of a folded 20" X 30" Nikon promotional poster that looks like this:

240907601-L.jpg

The perfect marriage of motorcycling and photography (and a great photo besides). On the opposite side is a great product shot of Nikon's revolutionary new DSLR, the D3.

Want it? Reply with an "in" and Mrs. SNC1923 will draw names from a hat on Sunday, January 13th.

Good luck!

I'm In!

That would look way cool in my garage. Yes, I'm in.

Art
aka Kartcon

The D3 or the poster :dunno

If no one claims it, I'll take the D3 :usa

We have a Winner!

Sunday kind of came and went. . . . Sorry.

Mrs. SNC1924 has drawn number 8! Paul_F is the winner of the Nikon poster Photo Assignment Karma.

:clap

Paul: PM me and give me your address and I'll send the poster along.

Do you have an unsightly stain on your wall?

Looking to cover up that diploma you purchased on the internet?

I am in possession of a folded 20" X 30" Nikon promotional poster that looks like this:

240907601-L.jpg

The perfect marriage of motorcycling and photography (and a great photo besides). On the opposite side is a great product shot of Nikon's revolutionary new DSLR, the D3.

Want it? Reply with an "in" and Mrs. SNC1923 will draw names from a hat on Sunday, January 13th.

Good luck!

I have two of these if anyone wants one. PM me and I'll throw them in the mail.

Edit: Both posters have been spoken for!

Last edited:
Back