Thread: 37 degrees in Sunny Orlando

Rally Rat

37 degrees in Sunny Orlando

Brief ride report. It's the first day back at the office. I woke up extra early to be at the office before the rest of the staff. Perfect day for a ride.....(riiiiight)
    It was 37 degrees with a slight 25 MPH wind and added turbulence from the ride. No regrets. I consider myself lucky with this weather. I could be in Illinois.
    It would not take much to beat my ride. Anybody else out there rode this morning in cold, cold weather?

Gil

Rally Rat

Cold in O town

It's my first day back to work as well. I rode in alright, in my MINI Cooper S. It's suppose to be back in the 70's by the weekend.

Ride Safe
    Rideoften

Lucky you!

Here in W. IA / Omaha, NE area, we got hit by arctic air New Year's day, highs were around 3F; overnight -8F - but thankfully no snow. Looks like this week-end it's in the 40s, albeit breezy; don't expect to get the bike out before Saturday...

Last time I rode, was in the upper teens (18/19 to be exact). Thank God for Gerbings Below are two pics coming home that day...

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Brief ride report. It's the first day back at the office. I woke up extra early to be at the office before the rest of the staff. Perfect day for a ride.....(riiiiight)
    It was 37 degrees with a slight 25 MPH wind and added turbulence from the ride. No regrets. I consider myself lucky with this weather. I could be in Illinois.
    It would not take much to beat my ride. Anybody else out there rode this morning in cold, cold weather?

Gil
    Last edited by zarinelli; 01-02-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo correction...
    Alain & Michele in Western Iowa
    '08 K1200GT(his) -- '09 Ducati Monster 696(hers)