• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Ride Report Part 2, tons of photos

170584800-L.jpg

Above: Team Extreme stunt riders waiting in line for UkeÔÇÖs Harley-Davidson/Buell ride from East Troy to Kenosha for Bubba Blackwell performance at UkeÔÇÖs with cookout and museum tour. It sounded like fun, which I passed on as I felt like riding some Rustic Roads.

170581112-L.jpg

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs always exciting to see the enthusiasm and passion of Buell owners at our events,ÔÇØ said Erik Buell, Chairman and Chief Technical Officer. ÔÇ£Buell Homecoming is a truly special opportunity for Buell owners, our employees and the public to celebrate our accomplishments, enjoy some riding and have fun in our own backyard here in Wisconsin.ÔÇØ

Erick is one Fine Dude, his Wisconsin enthusiasm reminds me of the Leinenkugel Brothers enthusiasm

170574145-L.jpg

170587807-L.jpg

170604420-L.jpg

The Buell homecoming was a great get together, and my favorite, they had free day passes for the Factory tour and Bike Show

:thumb

Wisconsin Dual Sport Adventure Ride, June 9

Wisconsin Dual Sport Adventure Ride, June 9

The Wisconsin Dual Sport Riders have a great Rally and Ride and make a bunch of money for Cancer Research

163017852-L-1.jpg

Buell was a major sponsor of the dual sport Ride for Research in the Nicolet National Forest at Wabeno, Wisconsin

I think it is great to have hand built bikes made in Wisconsin.

Back