Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Assignment: Weekend 12/15/07

rocketman

Xmas Reflection Three

This one doesn't come across from my site as well as it looks on my system, its a little flat lighting wise.

Also this being the closest zoom level the imperfections in the surface of the globe show up more.

RM

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KBasa View Post

I'm allowed to have bikes in the atrium, but Tina has a strict No Bike in The House policy.
    I notice that is a singular word No Bike. How about BikeS? Hacks? Scooters?
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Santa has brought me a tripod...I know he has, as I just went and bought it myself. How sad is that? Christmas Day- "Oooh a tripod, what a surprise!"

It's small and light enough to carry on my bike, so I can use it for video and stills, when stopped. In the week over Christmas (if we don't go away) I'll revisit the submissions here and try to adopt the tips you gave SNC.

franze

D'oh Ho Ho

rocketman
    Quote Originally Posted by franze View Post
    Ha Ha! What a scream! A Homer xmas Creech complete a BMW repair manual in hand! Ha Ha! I Love it!

RM

Wait a minute!

Is that the sacrifical burning of a late model final drive?
    Bob Rippy
    IBA #451
    Tour of Honor Missouri State Sponsor
    14 R1200RT 11 R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by grossjohann View Post

(Thanks for letting me abuse your photos‘«™)
    Very cool... I think I might use this, thanks! Abuse... I see no crime here?!?
    John A. Brown - Kalamazoo MI
    '09 K1300S 'Zoot' (Wicked, bad, naughty, evil, Zoot!)
    '94 K1100LT 'Desert' (the horse with no name)

((Homer photo, cut to reduce repetition))

Ho ho hilarious...
    John A. Brown - Kalamazoo MI
    '09 K1300S 'Zoot' (Wicked, bad, naughty, evil, Zoot!)
    '94 K1100LT 'Desert' (the horse with no name)

grossjohann
    Quote Originally Posted by wmubrown View Post
    Very cool... I think I might use this, thanks! Abuse... I see no crime here?!?
    Thanks, John.

Let me know if you want any others doctored. It usually turns out a little better if I have a high-resolution original.

-Alex

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Technical Details

• Uploads photos automatically from Eye-Fi Card inside your camera. Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your home network
    • Provides free and unlimited photo uploads to your computer and your favorite photo or social networking website. Photo transmission is secure and private
    • Supports sharing and printing websites, including Fotki, Shutterfly, dotPhoto, webshots, phanfare, Picasa Web albums, flickr, TypePad, Wal-Mart, snapfish, VOX, smugmug, facebook, photobucket, Kodak Gallery, and Sharpcast
    • Handles full-resolution jpeg images and intelligently re-sizes photos if limited by your chosen photo or social networking website
    • Fits digital cameras that use SD memory cards and offers 2 GB of memory to store photos on the card
    Saw this on Amazon. Has anyone used this card? Look interesting and gosh darn - works with SMUGMUG

grossjohann
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH View Post

Technical Details

Saw this on Amazon. Has anyone used this card? Look interesting and gosh darn - works with SMUGMUG
    Welcome back, Paul.

I have never seen this before... Sounds almost too good to be true.

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH View Post

Technical Details

I saw it at the smugmug birthday party a couple weeks ago.

pretty neat.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

SNC1923
    Just checking in.

I'm not posting a new assignment this week as I don't want to distract from the potential of this one which runs until January 1st. I've seen some really creative efforts to satisfy a pretty specific assignment.

Those of you working on improving an image, do let us see what you're up to. Those of you that haven't tried yet (present company included), let's see what you've got!

Thanks everyone. As you were.

SNC1923

This is my best effort so far. My motorcycle is in the penthouse window, 3rd from the left. Unfortunately, you can't see it due to the reflection. Guess I'll have to re-shoot it.

rocketman
    Quote Originally Posted by SNC1923 View Post

This is my best effort so far. My motorcycle is in the penthouse window, 3rd from the left. Unfortunately, you can't see it due to the reflection. Guess I'll have to re-shoot it.

Hmmmm..

You know, the last time I stayed at a Hyatt and wanted to park my bike in the room with me they wanted an extra 10 grand. Humph!
    As I said, that was the last time I stayed in one.

RM

(See, I can be dead serious too.)