• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Zilla-Shiba Inu

Picture 744.jpg
Picture 742.jpg
Famous Japanese hunting dog. Zilla is full speed 4 legged cuteness and mischief. Belongs to my neighbor John. Hard to get a good pic of her, always on the move.

Zilla Internet BMW Superstar

Picture 768.jpg
Picture 771.jpg
Picture 776.jpg
She's non stop energy until she lays down and she's out for the count. Queen of Cute.

How do you like your Pungo? I have been looking at them but have not had a chance to demo one yet.
Jeff

I like it a lot...for flat water. It's definitely not a river runner. My last kayak had a pronounced rocker and in cross section was nearly an oval. Turned on a dime but took some attention to getting it to track in a more or less straight line. It was happiest in rough water and upside down. The Pungo tracks much better and is ever so much more stable, which is nice when paddling with a 75# golden resting his head on your lap! My wife, who had never sat in one before, was able to track straight in a couple of minutes.

Pete

Thanks for the feedback. I assume that when you say not a river runner you are talking about rapids. Looks like it would be OK on a lazy river like the Ohio as long as you stayed away from the barges.
Jeff

Gilly (Sunshine's Shot of Glenlivet) has become best buddies with 92# Kazoo, while 72# Tulliver is still hoping he'll go away. Here are some shots of them this past weekend

Tulliver trying to remain unnoticed in all the chaos

And finally the little guy runs out of steam

With winter just around the corner his sidecar training is limited to playtime in the hack while I work in the garage. The goal is to make it a fun place, full of toys, sort of a crate on wheels that he finds comfort in. Next year, once the snow melts, we'll ease into the moving down the road thing. Short rides to fun places with lots of treats.

Our Abby somewhat reluctantly wearing a Christmas hat. She is a rescue doggie, and a sweetheart.

Attachments

• IMG_0306_cr2.jpg
    IMG_0306_cr2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 253
Glenlivet is growing up nicely. Here he is as a tiny pup...

And now cavorting in fresh snow with his brothers. From left to right: Glenlivet, Kazoo, and Tulliver

88bbfa3ea35aec9ab084ed8955a67c40.jpg

Maple after a day grouse hunting. Grouse 1 us 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back