• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Yep, he looks like trouble! Better hide the slippers.
He sure is cute though.

Karen, are you clairvoyant? Slippers seem to be irresistable to Stoney! Doesn't matter if you are wearing them or not.

So far, he's been a great puppy!

Sammi missing Ozzie

This is a picture of Sammi, our Springer Dinger - she's looking sad here because she's missing her brother Ozzie, our Cairn Terrier, who after 15 years had to leave us for the other side.

We're giving Miss Sammi lots of love and attention She's doing pretty well - just having some lonely moment, as the rest of us.

Btw - photo taken with the camera on my mac book pro - pretty nice quality, I think.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-12-29 at 20.51.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-29 at 20.51.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
This is Byron helping me put the transmission back onto the R100R.

Tom

Our newest member of the household, JoJo...Helen rescued her from the neighbors New Years Day.
She has been in a 10X20 fenced dirt run for the last year. She previously ran their property...the new wife didn't care for her...she had other dogs. Helen asked if she could walk her a few times and we always gave her a treat and petted her when we were out walking. She was very timid from being yelled/beaten it seems. After Christmas, the husband PO said "why don't you just take her...I feel bad for treating her like this"...so we did!

She's a bit ADHD:banghead and making some adjustments to having caring owners...but :thumb still a great dog...so far

Attachments

• P1010013.jpg
    P1010013.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 265
Our newest member of the household, JoJo...Helen rescued her from the neighbors New Years Day.
She has been in a 10X20 fenced dirt run for the last year. She previously ran their property...the new wife didn't care for her...she had other dogs. Helen asked if she could walk her a few times and we always gave her a treat and petted her when we were out walking. She was very timid from being yelled/beaten it seems. After Christmas, the husband PO said "why don't you just take her...I feel bad for treating her like this"...so we did!

She's a bit ADHD:banghead and making some adjustments to having caring owners...but :thumb still a great dog...so far

News flash just in off the wireservice.....Dog Hits Lottery!!! :thumb

Yeah, lot of folks are calling her Lotto Dog...we walked by her old pen yesterday and she veered way over to the other side of the street

Makes you feel good, doesn't it? And she'll pay you back with lots more than you can possibly give her - but you already know that. We have 2 rescue shelties that just help make life complete.

Lost my Nikki this last Nov 10th. She was an Eskie (American eskimo) who was with me through hell and high seas for 18 years. Miss her.
I am looking to adopt another Eskie and cant find a good one. I need a mini Eskie, wee pup and a girl.
Anyone here know of a good breeder and not a puppy mill?

Max Checks Out His New Ride

MaxOnBike.jpg

Back