• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

a few of mine, some no longer with me

59033739.jpg

25943158.jpg

25931634.jpg

59034491.jpg

90660491.jpg

59299729.jpg

This cutie lives next door. Unfortunately I don't have any pets--too much traveling (for fun).
457765667_4QezX-L.jpg

And this one belongs to a good friend/"adopted" mother in Louisville, KY. We think she's a dacshund-Scotty mix.
400385798_fjoE4-L.jpg

Annie!

We rescued Annie from the edge of death this summer and what a joy she has become. Of course like many Border Collie owners we were not prepared for all the energy and enthusiasm!

This photo is Annie being completely at home in my daughters bed. Pssssst, don't tell mom.

Attachments

• AnniResting3.jpg
    AnniResting3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 388
from a fellow Border enthusiast

We rescued Annie from the edge of death this summer and what a joy she has become. Of course like many Border Collie owners we were not prepared for all the energy and enthusiasm!

This photo is Annie being completely at home in my daughters bed. Pssssst, don't tell mom.

Perhaps you know already of Jonathon Katz and the dogs of Bedlam Farm

http://www.bedlamfarm.com/home.asp

Attachments

• 7D6H7014%20-%20Version%202.jpg
    7D6H7014%20-%20Version%202.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Very interesting site. I only wish that I could take my dog to a farm and let her run with other Border Collies. She like to circle just about everything. Once she started feeling better she actually worked my daughter into a corner. Not fun for my daughter but Annie sure thought she was doing something good.:nono

Perhaps you know alresdy of Jonathon Katz and the dogs of Bedlam Farm

EEOBhardware033.jpg

EEOBhardware022.jpg

EEOBhardware046.jpg

My little boy Nutmeg (aka Punky, Nutty, Nutty-Buddy, Baby-Bird-Johnson). A feral kitty I trapped 11 years ago. He's the apple of my eye!

Buddie - RIP 2008

OctoberFest2007001.jpg

We rescued her from a shelter a decade ago, she graced our lives and our home. A better friend we could not have asked for.

neighborhood "pet"

This guy started following us when we walked...had a tag in his ear for a few weeks and a collar
Hate them on the road...this guy is fun...for now the neighbors said his name is Cooper
470921614_sCWVb-M.jpg

470930088_HzMta-M.jpg

Last edited:
Remy....

Mr. Remy.....passed away Nov. 08....pictured on the sofa enjoying his favorite show "Wheel of Fortune".

Attachments

• DSC00801.JPG
    DSC00801.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 463
Jake - 10 May 1995 - 4 Jan 2009: good puppy.

Kinda like Benji on steroids. My daughter put this collage of her "little brother" together a few years back.

Attachments

• Jake 1.jpg
    Jake 1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 402
The Pack... Two Mini Schnauzers sisters (Sara and Sammy) and and their best friend Misty, an American Bobtail kitten.

Attachments

• The Pack.jpg
    The Pack.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 373
Back