• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Pet Pictures

A couple of Boxers:
80038-M-1.jpg

Wife's baby from last spring:
176003-M-1.jpg

I Like

the pic of the boxers. And I like that you have installed a narrow driveway just for your motorcycle. Great idea.

We can't have animals with fur or hair due to my wife's allergies. So this is how I spend the money that is left over after the motorcycles are done with my bank account:p This tank is a 75 gal. fish only (except for one hermit crab) marine setup. I also have a pond outside in the summer with a few pond comets in it. They have a winter retreat in the house. I'm building a new reef tank in my basement that will be 125 gallons, and will eventually contain corals and such as well as fish. Needless to say my new Ohlins were cheap in comparison to my new tank.

Attachments

• aquarium-007b.jpg
    aquarium-007b.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,382
Is that tank a reef tank? A guy I work with had a small one on his desk and it was absolutely amazing to watch grow.

He was in a reef club and they had "propogation night" once a month or so. People would bring down their coral or other invertebrates and swap them around. He was able to put together a tank for not much more than the cost of the hardware. People hooked him up with live rock and all kinds of other stuff. Later, when his tank started to grow, he returned the favor by bringing stuff back.

That whole experience really impressed me. I think he's in the San Francicso Reefers.

The tank in the picture is just a fish only tank, no corals or liverock or any of that cool stuff. I am making my new tank into a true reef tank once I have it up and running for a while. Corals are very fussy about the conditions in which they live, so I need a much better filtration system than is on my current tank. Plus, it tends to get too warm in the summer months since it is located in my south facing living room.

The corals are not going to be the expenxive part of this new tank, there are some groups here that swap corals too. The major expense is the equipment and the maintenance. So far i've spent three grand on the new tank, and there's nothing in it yet, not even water:yow

Re: Re: Notorious D.O.G.

BradfordBenn said:
:rofl:clap :clap :clap :bliss :clap :bliss:rofl
Love the hot dog. Where did you get it? I gotta get one for my guys.

BB - just got back from the national pet supplies chain where Stella and I got the hot dog. They are out. Pimply faced kid/excuse for customer service representative doesn't remember ever having them and doesn't know if more will come in.

Tell Marty and Chloe that we tried!

Some of our more unusual pets....

Well, in addition to a lazy dog, we also have two lazy rabbits, five lazy horses, two lazy barn cats, two lazy china geese, and one Snapzilla who appears 2-3 times per year either going to or coming from the pond.

Here's Snapzilla blocking my driveway on my way to a truck show last summer...
snapzilla.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Notorious D.O.G.

boxergrrlie said:
BB - just got back from the national pet supplies chain where Stella and I got the hot dog. They are out. Pimply faced kid/excuse for customer service representative doesn't remember ever having them and doesn't know if more will come in.

Tell Marty and Chloe that we tried!

Thanks! We will continue to go in search of. Only 12 Days to go to Branson!!!!:clap

Kook ...

Having lived for seven years in Cajun country, I must observe how that looks like a potentially fine pot of scrumptious soup crawling across your road.

IMHO, which I greatly respect. :brow

oou, yeah. throw in a little of dis, and a bit of dat, stir and den sprinkle here ...

my dog and cat

Here's a picture of our dog Loki and cat Shazba.Loki is I believe to be border collie and lab mix.Shazba past away this sunday after 14 years with us.We miss him very much.

Jayson

Attachments

• img_1320.jpg
    img_1320.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,248
Re: my dog and cat

LICK MY BRICK said:
Here's a picture of our dog Loki and cat Shazba.Loki is I believe to be border collie and lab mix.Shazba past away this sunday after 14 years with us.We miss him very much.

Jayson

:cry

too bad

Sorry about you pet Brick. We as humans can't help but get attached to our animals because they are always our friend and companion. My pets are like my kids, especially for us empty nesters. I feel your pain as the wife and I had to put down our 12 year old peek- a- poo last year due to health problems. It liked to have killed me to make that choice. Who says grown men don't cry!:cry

Your so right ironhorescowboy I had eyes filled tears as I buried him in our back yard.
thanks again for condolences.

Jayson

OK, I can't resist the opportunity....
I went out drinking with an old college
buddy, had too much, and when I
staggered too the next day.......
I owned a dog :confused:

Most guys just have an embarrasing tat to show for it........ Gotta be different..

She does grow on you though;)

millie.jpg

Sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear about your cat Lick. I have never had children, and my animals have been a substitute. It sure is tough when one passes. You have my condolences.

Molly's second birthday

This is Molly and despite the facvt that my wife threw her a birthday party, complete with cake, gifts and singing she is not spoiled.

Hope all of you are having fun in Branson, some of us have to work.

Hey Lorez, I got twins might be able to loan you one for a while.

Attachments

• mom and kids 01.bmp
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,068
Back