• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

Tate & Tori

Meet our two shetland sheepdogs. We got them down near Cincinnati this past spring at a sheltie shelter. Since then we've been to two obedience classes and are now enrolled in an agility class that's real fun!

Attachments

• T&T011605.jpg
    T&T011605.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 706
The Kids

Here are my two, Ned and Dudley. I would rather be around animals than people most of the time.

Attachments

• Ned and Dudley.jpg
    Ned and Dudley.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 686
Lilyball

She is our Jack Russel. It is hard to imagine so much joy can fit into such a small dog. This is how she looks when she is relaxed

Attachments

• lilyball.jpg
    lilyball.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Gypsy (border collie / doberman)

She is a combination alarm clock, security system, pest control. She's barely broken in at 11, has her "own" Z3.

Attachments

• sittin pretty.jpg
    sittin pretty.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 737
El D....it's a teac 3300 running through a teac AN-80 noise reduction unit, powered by a marantz 2270. All built in the sixties, final output after a BBC sonic maximiser (1998)

thread hijack

Here we go, now brad will join in on sound equipment and this thread will be renamed "Pictures of sound equipment" :brow

Here's one of my :dog :snore

lazy2ee.jpg

Rose and Sysqo

OK, no galllery of pet pictures would be complete without adding Rose ( :dog ) and Sysqo ( :cat )! They are good friends but kinda wimpy as they've never ridden with me!

Attachments

• rosesys111.jpg
    rosesys111.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 674
Our Australian Shepherd Kaylee, the Shelti/Retriever Buffy and the Keeshund Ted.

Attachments

• Dogs.jpg
    Dogs.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 660
My life is too weird & sporadic for biological pets. This is as close as I get at present: The BatBike's alter-ego, The BikeBat!

Attachments

• BAT_BYK.JPG
    BAT_BYK.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
What the hey. Here's Saki. My wife thinks he favors my side of the family.

Attachments

• DSC00224-1.jpg
    DSC00224-1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 640
Critters

Tiger cat helps out in the office
15135008-M.jpg

Turtle and Oreo hog the heat vent
15135010-M.jpg

While Molly the black lab unwraps her Christmas stocking
15135009-M.jpg

Gabby

Rescued from under a car in the neighborhood, probably dumped.

Attachments

• Gabby.jpg
    Gabby.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 631
Back